Her Experience Includes:
• Executive management in operations at all levels of care through service at both stand alone Assisted Living, Nursing Home and Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) organizations. Through her CCRC service, she has experience in Independent Living, Assisted Living, Nursing Care, and Memory Care operations.
• Consultative services for the Louisiana Assisted Living Association.
• Consultative marketing support for various industry affiliates.
• Consultative support through the review process of the revised Assisted Living regulations.
• Various community speaking engagements including Pennington Biomedical Research Center, St. Landry Parish Chamber of Commerce, and the Louisiana/Mississippi Palliative Care Association.
Boards of Service:
• LEADER (2013- Present)
• Louisiana Assisted Living Association (2012 - 2013)
• Legacy Center of Louisiana (2011 - 2014)
• Homeland Emergency Preparedness Center- Designated Regional Coordinator (2013 - 2014)
• Louisiana Assisted Living Association (LALA)
• Assisted Living Federation of America (ALFA)
• Leading Age
• LEADER member 2012-present; Education Committee 2017; Executive Board 2018-2022
• National Care Planning Council (Baton Rouge Chapter)
• Office of Emergency Preparedness
• Seniors and Law Enforcement Together (SALT)
• Louisiana Healthcare Quality Forum (LaPOST)
• Serving Our Seniors (SOS)
• Movers and Shakers of Ascension and Baton Rouge
• Baton Rouge Aging Network (BRAN)
• Bachelor of Science - Health Promotion
• Licensed Nursing Home Administrator - NFA
• CECC- Certified Elder Care Coordinator